Improve Your Teen's Success & Self-Esteem
Your pre-teen or teen is struggling in school. He is missing assignments and scoring poorly on tests. He doesn’t appear to put forth much effort on his schoolwork. His grades are slipping. He is irritable and anxious. His self-worth is declining. You feel concerned and overwhelmed. What can you do?
Transforming a struggling and discouraged student into a successful and self-confident learner isn’t about IQ or abilities. Success is about a confident perspective, an effective strategy to accomplish goals, creative tools to tackle obstacles, and maintaining positive self-worth in spite of the challenges! Academy For Independence provides the following services with compassion and dedication:
- Weekly Sessions Specifically Designed for Your Teen
- Teen Workshops for Personal Development
- Parent Seminars for Support and Information
Real Results for Your Pre-Teen or Teen:
- Improvement of grades with study tips, support, organization skills, and test taking strategies.
- Stress Management to increase productivity and reduce anxiety.
- Development of a personalized action plan to increase clarity and focus.
- A boost in self-confidence through the acknowledgment of different learning styles, processing of information, and individual strengths and how best to apply them toward school and life goals.
"Kimberly's thoughtful, encouraging, and creative approaches made all the difference for our daughter. She was able to open a door that our daughter thought was closed. In the process our daughter has gained confidence, achieved great grades, and best of all - she loves to learn!"
- Laurie H.